Monday, October 29, 2007

my weekend...

well for my weekend, i basically went to school on friday and finally FLIP is done...oh yeah!!haha...lol...and it would then be another "hiong" block for me again for the next block, as it is going to be another two modules again, and this time round, it would be another drawing block again...lol...with the first drawing block which comprised of 2D Art as well as Architectural Drawing...lol...haha...and this time round, i'm going to have Architectural Rendering as well as Drawing Essentials for the next block...lol...haha...then after that went to IKEA and bought a TV console and some cushions with my mum for my new house...yay...haha...finally i'm going to shift soon...lol...been anticipating and looking forward to it for a very long time...lol...haha...it was then TV, shower and dinner for me...lol...then it was Saturday, where i went to Everton park and visited my cousins there, had never been to there since my grandma passed away...so i went there and cried again don't know why...just felt a sudden grasp in my heart for something...but then i had lost it...but there was only the maid in the house back then, hence it was only left with me ther sobbing like nobody's business until my eyes were all red...and then when my cousin came back, ithen quickly went back to the toilet and washed-up my face and washed away my tears...even as i walked through the corridor of the block, the void-deck at the first floor, everything just came back, memories where i was back then walking with a heart wanting to go and give my grandma a visit...argh...even now as i am posting this entry, the feeling to cry is coming back again...but i know that i must continue the path and not look back...it sounds easy, but it really ain't not...but i will try...but i've always been wondering...why is it always the good ones to leave first??why??does anyone knows the answer to it??maybe i know...but it's just that i do not dare to face up to it...and just running away from it...ok so that's all for Saturday...then it was Sunday...stayed at home for the whole day and rotted...then got to watch the charity show at night later...yea and thats all for Sunday as well...i then went to school just now and started another fresh new block again...new subjects...new assignments...and hope that i will have a whole brand new attitude towards it as well...then cane back form school after watching titanic at the library with sya wc, and adrian...and doing some research before that with sijia, paul, and sh for the research groupwork for architectural rendering which was assigned to us already on the first day...then came back and had my shower and my dinner, then had a little of TV before coming online and started to blog...and finally the horse is "officially" out of my thumbdrive...but now coming to think back agian...yes, iaggree that time will heal...and i'm waiting for that day of "full recovery" to come soon...and it's just that i've been waiting for so long...and i really hope that it could end...but i guess it will really take a very long time...and here i go starting to go teary again...don't know why...i just can't control it after the slightest thought of it...i just can't bear it...i really can't...i really can't...omg i thikn i shall stop for now...if not i think i'm going to have sore eyes for tommorow Drawing Essentials class...so till the next post...c ya folks...

Tearing off... ;-(

No comments: