Thursday, October 18, 2007

argh...irritating virus......

argh...wth...today it was like a super unlucky day for me...maybe it's time for my karma...lol...at first, i was absolutely sure that i didn't pluck in my thumbdrive into e infected pc in the plotting room...but then i plucked it in to the other pc in the end, as i the infected pc could not read my file in it, hence i wanted to check whether it was still there in the other pc...lol...who knows that it can't read as well...lol..and it was only when i went back to the cad lab and open my file in the pc there, then i saw that my file was gone!!!argh...and that there is a virus being detected in my thumbdrive...argh...irritating...and it seriously happened at the wrong time...just as i was going to print and show it to aida later in class...and that i seriously panicked like nobody's business, that i had even accidentally left other people's stuff at elsewhere after i borrowed it from them, such as paul's hp and youyi's thumbdrive...sorry guys...but i seriously panicked like i had never panicked before just now...and it was terrible...i then ran all the way to the cyber centre with paul accompanying me...thanks...and that the technician there had actually removed both the virus file and the "infected hidden recycled file" from my thumbdrive...which paul and i had both testified it by seeing it that it was cleared from my thumbdrive and that it was not in there anymore...lol...however, it was only after when i had saved some of my editing to the drawing, after being critiqued by aida, i then opened my thumbdrive again, and found out that the edited file which i replaced it in my thumbdrive was not saved at all, and that the non-edited file wa still there instead...argh...what;s going on...and that the "infected hidden recycled file" was still in my thumbdrive strangely and shockingly...argh...then after school went to IKEA with my mum to buy the TV console and some cushions for my new house, however they were all temporarily out of stock...argh...what's exactly going on today??!!argh...then after that when i came back, the bathroom light was spoilt and that it was already too late to go and purchase another new light bulb, as all the shops selling it had already closed for the day...argh...i then had to carry the table and the stool to and fro from the bathroom to the other bathroom in the study room...argh...so troublesome...as my mum said that she will then go and buy the light bulb tommorow...and that she suggested me to swap over the light bulbs first, and that to fix the new one back tommorow...lol...but it was strange as the light bulb in the bathroom was only just changed not quite long ago as well, but according to my mum, there were some black parts on the spoilt light bulb, and that it maybe burnt, hence for it to be unable to work anymore...lol...argh...but anyway, it was really quite an unlucky day for me a everything was not going smoothly and as predicted as i thought it ti be...lol...argh...just really pray hard now that my thumbdrive isn't infected anymore, and that my edited work is still there...lol...ok...think i should not be able to sleep well for the night, but anyway, nights and sweet dreams folks...c ya... =(

Worrying off... :-(

No comments: