Monday, October 15, 2007

had been "SO LONG" since i last had a "FUN" & "FILLING" weekend...lol...haha... =D

oh man...lol...what a wonderful, fun, and filling weekend i had for this week, and which had been ages since i had last spent my weekend that meaningfully...lol...as it just had been "boredom" for me for the past few weekends...haha...so on Saturday morning, i actually got to wake up at around 8plus in the morning, and then went to my new house at "Tampines' with my mum...lol...and then got meet up with one of my uncle at "Tampines MRT Station"...as he was going to come to my new house together with my mum to fix my lights in my room there...haha...shall continue next time then...as my sis wants to use the com already...lol...hence till next time...c ya!! =D

Signing out... :-)

No comments: