Tuesday, September 25, 2007

urgh... :-)

well...feels great so far to be 17...lol...but nothing's quite been happening lately though...hey!next time can let me know first before u put it up?haha...so got to wake up at around 1plus again this afternoon...then got to watch a little bit of TV and had my lunch after that...before coming online now not long after that and started to blog...lol...haha...but guess i willl be gyming later again...haha...well for yesterday, although not as sumptous as i would had thought, but i had quite a feast yesterday for my dinner at home...lol...haha...thanks mum...really thanks a lot...lol...i went to "Seoul Garden" and had a feast there as well for the same occasion last year...but however this year, as somethings had happened, hence my religion and culture forbids me to have too grand a feast on occasions such as yesterday...haha...however, i still had enjoyed myself during the feast yesterday for my dinner, where my mum bought me chilli crabs, fried butter prawns, chicken wings and stuff, and i thus had a great meal out of it...lol...haha...hence, although yesterday was not as exciting as i imagined it would be...but it was still ok, especially with the feast takeaway which my mum bought for me yesterday for my dinner...lol...haha...so, guess there maybe a more memorable one for me next year or something...lol...haha...alright then, and with that...guess that shuold be it so far for the day...haha...so, till next time...c ya... =D

Zomming out... :-)

No comments: