Friday, August 31, 2007

Etched Always :-)

Thanks for the class tribute video uploaded onto youtube...really appreciated it alot...actually...intended to took photos of my tpss former school campus yesterday...i got a few..but not that as many as i had expected it to be..haha....but although it was not caught on film, they had already been caught in my mind when i graduated from the school...so...nvmd bahs i guess...lol...really feel like home sweet home when i went back to tpss yesterday...so many of my besties there, always involuntarily have a smile on their faces, and were quite reluctant to leave after that when we had to, as we had such strong bonds between each other in the class, always there for each other, unlike poly, where i got to face emo people there, then must also put up with their false faces at times to accomodate with the emo people...and it can be so tough at times...but when i stepped back into my former secondary school, it was like an aiding breath from my second home sweet home...haha...really missed out the times with my secondary school friend a lot, always joke around and the whole class will just laugh as a whole without any pressure together, so united and cooperated, really quite reluctant to leave thus when i had to...but still, hoe that we ca have more class outings yeah??haha...like a class bbq or class chalet...also missed my teachers a lot as they had really taught me a lot be it inside textbook or outside textbooks (right human values), and they too always have a smile on their faces which makes me feel like my second home as well, and that i do not have any pressure when coming to have a normal chat with them...how i wish if time could just revert back and that i could spend more time with my teaches and my class, *4E1 2006 Forever*, but still...knowing that bidding farewells are part and parcel of my life, thus i just bid farewell to them yesterday and hoping that there will be more class gatherings, where our teachers could come along as well, that owuld be really memorable... :-) Guess that should be all for now...till then...

signing off... :-)

No comments: