Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the coming soon Teachers' Day!! :-)

nothing much happened today as well, but it is only that we all know that Teachers' Day is just around the corner...like this coming friday yeah?? maybe a bit early to do so, but still, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY in advance!! =D... have been longing to go back since the start of the new semester, but finally, the day is coming for me to be able to go back to my alma maters again!!yee pee!! hahas, seriously looking forward to this special and interesting day, where can get to see some of my "long-lost friends" yeah?? lol... but coming back, my previous secondary school is going to be teared down soon after this year (last year where i can get to enjoy the last few views of my alma mater :-< ) despite so, those memories and moments which i had soent in my secondary school for those four years will be etched in my mind forever :-) , and not forgetting my fellow teachers and friends back then. So, well yea, just looking forward to going back to my secondary school this coming FRIDAY!! haha... =D
guess thats all for today.

best regards

signing off :-)

No comments: