Saturday, November 10, 2007

zzz......

lol...what a "zzz......" day it was...lol...went to my cousin house to pray to my grandma early in the morning...then got to rush to school after that for another SA training for TP Rawks again...lol...after that went home to take the keys to go to my new house at tampines to burn the incense for the day...lol...after that then came to my cousin's house again and online since then...lol...then started to blog now...haha...hais...so boring...and that i still have to do my challenge 3 later as aida wants it to be submitted to her by monday...which is the day after in the drawing essentials class...lol...now feeling bored and a bit of discouraged to do my challenge 3 for drawing essentials...lol...whereas i now feel like more to slack around first...and then to rush it through again tommorow...which in the end i will definitely have to stay up late again to finish it...lol...haha...so guess i'm going to start later after my dinner at my cousin's house then...lol...haha...no choice...haha...and well...guess that should be all for the day so far...lol...haha...so till the next post...so long folks!!haha... =D

Signing out... :-)

No comments: